← Back to Apps page View changelog →
This is a password generator app that helps you to generate a random secure passwords for use.
Here are some pointers to creating a secure password:
- Avoid using dictionary words to protect yourself from brute force and dictionary attacks.
- Have a minimum password length of 8 characters as a general guide, but try to have longer passwords at around 12-15 characters.
- Have at least a symbol or number in the password, but prefably both.
- Use a combination of upper and lower case characters, along with symbols and numbers.
- Try not to repeat a character more than twice in the password.
Paid advertisement below: